ABOUT THE CLIENT
The IIT Greek Council is the governing body over all of the Illinois Institute of Technology's fraternities and sororities.
To create a strong recognizable logo that can be used to brand the council.
- I created a design brief by interviewing the stakeholders.
- I established milestones and a delivery timeline to implement the design brief.
- I facilitated a sketching session with stakeholders to generate ideas, elements and concepts that they would like to see the design incorporate.
- I researched the industry the client is in. I considered the historical perspective of the client and their industry, and looked at emerging trends in the marketplace. I reviewed the logo designs of the client’s competitors.
- Using the data from the design brief, the learnings from the sketching session and my research I created a preliminary concept draft of the visual design.
- I iterated upon the design after soliciting constructive criticism from the stakeholders.
- After we reached an iteration of the design that was approved by the stake holders, I packaged the design with all the necessary assets, and delivered it to the client.
Print Ready Artwork files
Screen Optimized Artwork files
Fonts used in the Artwork
Design Usage Guidelines