ABOUT THE CLIENT
Students Speak Survey is an initiative created by the Student Leaders along with the Office of the President at the Illinois Institute of Technology. It focusses on soliciting feedback from students to improve administrative services at the University.
To create a strong recognizable logo that can be used to brand the survey.
- I created a design brief by interviewing the stakeholders.
- I established milestones and a delivery timeline to implement the design brief.
- I facilitated a sketching session with stakeholders to generate ideas, elements and concepts that they would like to see the design incorporate.
- I researched the industry the client is in. I considered the historical perspective of the client and their industry, and looked at emerging trends in the marketplace. I reviewed the logo designs of the client’s competitors.
- Using the data from the design brief, the learnings from the sketching session and my research I created a preliminary concept draft of the visual design.
- I iterated upon the design after soliciting constructive criticism from the stakeholders.
- After we reached an iteration of the design that was approved by the stake holders, I packaged the design with all the necessary assets, and delivered it to the client.
Print Ready Artwork files
Screen Optimized Artwork files
Fonts used in the Artwork
Design Usage Guidelines